2046
"Its no use meeting the right person at the wrong time or place"
um, yeah...
"I tried to find with her what I had with the other Su Li Zhen... I didn't know it myself, but I'm sure she did"
Could I be guilty of this? Idiot.
What's done is done, and nothing lasts forever, but heck it can only ever be over if you never give it a chance.
Chungking Express
I really like this film. Even if Faye Wong acts like a fruitcake... I guess I'd want to take a boarding pass from her anytime, or, in a pinch, a kebab.
I guess I've got a bit of California Dreaming.
Work
Is the same, but less. In New York, it will be the same, but more. This problem concerns me, but I guess it must be done.
What else?
I guess this summer is my last in Sydney for a while. Better take advantage of it whilst I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment