One year closes; another year starts
I guess I can't complain about having a boring year. Its definitely been interesting; I don't think I've grown/changed as much this year as I did during uni but it has definitely been a roller-coaster of a ride. The year has spanned back-packing in Argentina, starting at JPMorgan as a fresh-faced first year analyst, working out of Melbourne and Malaysia on a cross-border deal, heading to New York mid-year for two months of training, quitting JPMorgan and going to New Zealand, Cambodia and Hong Kong before starting at UBS. Its now finishing up with a few days in Singapore. Along the way, romance has floundered, flourished, come crashing down... I've barely been working a year and have already had two full-time jobs, I've moved out and am now quite happy to be away from the parental nest. Looking back its been an awesome year and I can't complain about anything - if anything I've become more of an a-hole, but aside from that I don't think I'm too much different from what I was at the start of the year. Bring on the new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment