An email I sent to the boys (slightly edited)
So,
There's this cute viet chick at a work offsite.
As a nice guy, I drive her home on saturday after the offsite, don't think too much about it. We have a nice chat on the way back. Afterward I think about taking her out for lunch.
On sunday, she emails me to say thanks and says we should do lunch, before I get around to doing so.
So we have lunch on wednesday, I ask her out on the weekend. My exact words are "Can I take you out this weekend". She says Sunday is okay.
I email her on Thursday with a plan for the weekend, she turns around and emails me back with a - "I don't think going out with you on the weekend is a good idea, my bf wouldn't like it. We should do lunch again tho'"
What the...
No comments:
Post a Comment